Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy Birthday, Love


This picture owns me.  I told Jeff just last week, I wished I had the chance to know him all my life.  He tells me it's best I didn't.  However, I'm so incredibly thankful for all that he is today. 

Last week, we had the opportunity to sit for hours with so many people who have poured into Jeff over the years.  It was an amazing time for him and for me.  I am so thankful for all of these people and for God in them who have helped shape Jeff into the gracious, kind, creative, loving man that he is.  

I am so thankful for his love for his Savior, for the way he loves me and for the way he loves others.  I love his sense of humor, his intelligence, his ability to appreciate the common, every day things.  I appreciate that a day doesn't go by that he doesn't tell me I'm beautiful, appreciated and loved.  I'm thankful for the way he loves the people I love, and I'm thankful that he sees things in me that I'm unable to see myself.  

Happy Birthday, love.  My life is much richer because I live it with you.  Here's to many more years of learning, loving and dreaming together.  






2 comments: